SMPS working frequency question

Hi,
all
An SMPS(switched mode power supply) is connected to input mains, of frequency 50HZ. My question is,
What happens if it is connected to mains of frequency 60hz, i mean what is the response of the SMPS for this change of frequency?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello! Help me on this two computer interface, command line interface and graphical user interface. Reset i use graphical but i like also to be master on the command line...
While designing SMPS(Switched mode power supply) how to choose a particular isolation voltage for a step down transformer i.e how will you decide it. as for ex: 1KV,5KV etc How...
Hey guys!! i wanted to ask something about c-dac , please guide me with your views.I got cdac result today .It is like this: a+b=59 dac=56 wimc=25 and ditiss(or whatever...
hello. i chose sound localization for my FYP. i am doing computer engineering. i am looking for a sound card that takes multiple inputs and processes them in parallel. please...
I downloaded veoh but i uninstalled it.Eventhough when i open google chrome an additional tab with veoh gets opened.I want to remove that.Please help me.