Small Talk With Martin Cooper - Father Of Cellular Phones

Small Talk Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Discuss in this thread.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Awesome Questions !!! Hats off CE !!

Interviews of such personalities forced us to think in innovative direction...

-CB
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    One word... Awesome!!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Informative, really informative!
    I liked that question, about which mobile he is using, he answered in the most motivational way! He said that he changes his mobile every six months to understand the new technologies! That is the most remarkable thing which my mind picked up! I am really impressed by the way of answering of Mr. Cooper!
    Extra ordinary!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Superb questions! and excellent answers ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Awesome interview ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Fabulous questions..Fantastic answers..
    CE is Rocking!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Seriously. Totally awesome interview.

It is because of innovators like him that the world set out to explore the new realms of technologies.
    ๐Ÿ˜€ Hats off to Mr. Cooper.

Thank you CE for such a great - small talk.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Ce-great !
  • Navdeep7896
    Navdeep7896
    The_Big_K
    Small Talk Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Discuss in this thread.
    Hello I am Navdeep Singh i want to make a project in mechanical field i think someideas please help me sir.
    ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Navdeep7896
    Navdeep7896
    Hello I am Navdeep Singh i want to make a project in mechanical field i think someideas please help me sir.
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    When does Small Talk happen The_Big_K? How can i involve myself in interviews of such kind?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Interviews are done periodically. We used to follow 1 per month schedule. We hope to do them more frequently. How do you want to get involved in our small talks?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This was one of our best interviews. ๐Ÿ˜
    CEans can expect more frequent Small Talks here onwards.
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    The_Big_K
    Interviews are done periodically. We used to follow 1 per month schedule. We hope to do them more frequently. How do you want to get involved in our small talks?
    I like getting involved by asking some questions to them.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'll announce whenever we're ready to collect questions for our next Small Talk. But from our experience; we were always disappointed by the quality of questions new members asked. For example 2/5 questions would be "Sir, please suggest a topic for my final year project". It makes everything look so stupid that we decided we will not let users ask questions.

But at the same time, we do want to provide an opportunity to our members where they can ask questions to the personalities we interview. We may enable the facility to ask questions only to the members with certain amount of posts on CrazyEngineers.
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    The_Big_K
    We'll announce whenever we're ready to collect questions for our next Small Talk. But from our experience; we were always disappointed by the quality of questions new members asked. For example 2/5 questions would be "Sir, please suggest a topic for my final year project". It makes everything look so stupid that we decided we will not let users ask questions.

But at the same time, we do want to provide an opportunity to our members where they can ask questions to the personalities we interview. We may enable the facility to ask questions only to the members with certain amount of posts on CrazyEngineers.
    lol... final year project. It seems like you kidding, but i know there are people like that. I can assure you that i'm not so stupid.
  • jkob
    jkob
    Thank you this is just great ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am 2010 btech passout.. its been 4 months i am sitting home after completing btech and looking for walkins etc.. appeared for hcl cleared two round but missed in...
can anyone please tell what is torrent, what r torrent sides, and how to use u torrent software???
It's CEan ITCHAP's birthday! Many Many Happy Returns of the day ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐ŸŽ‰
A 17-year-old Doon School student has created a robot model that possesses emotional intelligence and can even dish out answers for unexpected questions with the help of the internet. The...
Slashtags are curated sets of web sites organized around a particular topic. These cover almost all the topics we can think of. Slashtags are added to search queries so that...