Small Talk with Dr. Michael (Mike) Foley, Executive Director, Bluetooth SIG

CEans,

Go through our Small Talk with Dr. Foley here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Discuss the small talk in this thread.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I absolutely love the messages these greatest engineers have for us! Dr. Foley says -

Dr. Foley: Keep up the good work and continue to innovate and create - for without us, weโ€™d be living in a pretty boring world
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Now, that's a fact!
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Very Informative ! & Interesting small talk!
  • safwan
    safwan
    very long but interesting!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    nice information ๐Ÿ˜€

I likes the repsonse for teh questions posed by anusha p.s, smita89
    and least i had knwn that Bluetooth caters other markets apart from consumer electronics
  • jarniel
    jarniel
    nice and very inspiring answre...i know that people now a days cannot start there day without the bluetooth like me...im always have my bluetooth everyday it's very helpful while im driving...even if im in my office im using my laptop to print a document thru bluetooth.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Nice interview! He thought out his answers pretty well, haha.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Excellent interview.

Bluetooth is extensively used these days and the answers look like the answers from a winner ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I dunno.. I still feel its better to interface a Zigbee module, rather than a bluetooth one, to a microcontroller ๐Ÿ˜›
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Great interview. Loved it. Thank You CE for providing it to us. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • manusaluja
    manusaluja
    Hey loved to listen so much from him....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    manusaluja
    Hey loved to listen so much from him....
    Your question got answered ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First I would like to introduce my self, I am a student in Electronics and Communication department in AAST-MT in Alexandria, Egypt. The next semester is my last semester (the...
CEans, I'm excited to announce that "Ask questions to Dr. Stephen Wolfram" (Creator of Mathematica and WolframAlpha) deadline has been extended till June 22, 2009! Important: The decision to extend...
Here I come again, this time with Tennis as the subject of sports quiz. Googing is allowed, no appreciations. Answers as well as questions are welcomed. Q1) Which of the...
Remember that piezoelectric road prototype we saw late last year? Looks like someone (besides us) thought it was a good idea. According to The Daily Mail, a Sainsbury's supermarket in...
hi.........i wanted to know what are the devices that can be interfaced to the parallel port controler of pc and can be controlled using matlab...... Please help.