Sky Car - Final Year Project

hello madam,
my name is kumarappan. i am studying mechanical engineering final year and i am having some ideas about sky car. give some ideas about the project and job opportunities to get a job for fresher in your country. i am kindly waiting for your reply.
thanking you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kumarappan
    hello madam,
    my name is kumarappan. i am studying mechanical engineering final year and i am having some ideas about sky car. give some ideas about the project and job opportunities to get a job for fresher in your country. i am kindly waiting for your reply.
    thanking you
    You already have some ideas and you want some ideas about Sky car. How do we know what you know? We come together from over 180 countries across the planet. Which country are you interested in getting job in?
  • kumarappan
    kumarappan
    Thanks for your reply sir.i having a idea to fly a car about 2-3feet. this is comes true Volkswagen introduced this type people's car in china and i found a video in the internet.so if i can get any link with such things and a person.i can able to modify or improve the technology.i am not very good in technologies.but i will learn it,sir can you help me in this thing.and i have also doubt about my carrier.
    can you help me sir or give any suggestion.
    thanking you
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

It is not flying. It is hovering. The principle is that of the hovercraft, which has been around for quite sometime. Since the weight of the car has to be supported by the downward thrust of air, a lot of energy is consumed in the process. Also, since there is no ground contact propulsion has to be by a back flowing air jet.
    Such a vehicle is more useful for all terrain and over water use. Not particularly useful for normal road transport in my opinion.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    அவசர படேல், மெதுவா மெதுவா செய்தால் போதும். Hold your horses. Slow down. There are a lot of industries in Coimbatore including automobile ancillaries. Finish your studies, prepare a good resume and look around. Something will turn up. People here will help.
  • kumarappan
    kumarappan
    Dear a.v. ramani sir,
    i'm doing my final year project in shakthi auto ancillary pvt,ltd thudialur. i'm comparing the automotive machines employed there with others. they employed disa matic setup and disa 231. i'm comparing with arpa machines. will you give other relative machines to that. what will you suggest to employ a new automotive casting machine means ....? give me a suggestions of other machines regarding casting and molding process. in addition to that give a hunch about best Eco friendly machine.
  • kumarappan
    kumarappan
    hello,
    i have completed my b.e mechanical engg and i have idea to study m.s in automobile designing field and i am from lower middle class family is it able to study m.s in abroad and i am totally confused schollars who seeing this post please guide me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please suggest me a working model that i can create.....
Checkout the link guys- https://htwins.net/scale2/?bordercolor=white
hai! friends, i am new to this.please help by clarifying my doubts. & i am proud to be
GUYZZ THESE ARE THE TASK THAT MY TEACHERS HAS GIVEN ME FOR THE MAJOR PROJECT are as follows..... YOU HAVE TO CREATE A COMPLETE FILE SERVER IN LINUX in WHICH...
hellooooooooo all....... i m a student of electronics and communication engineering still in 4th year. i need some help regarding my project in 4th year.... my areas of interest are...