Sites explored

Hello everyone
We have a thread for guitar,novels,piano etc etc....but why don't we have the thread for internet??....i think thats the reason y we are here...So i just thought of dedicating a thread to internet stuff.

Why not to share the links we love to explore with others so that others can enjoy 'em too.....watsay ppl??

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    neha
    Hello everyone
    We have a thread for guitar,novels,piano etc etc....but why don't we have the thread for internet??....i think thats the reason y we are here...So i just thought of dedicating a thread to internet stuff.

Why not to share the links we love to explore with others so that others can enjoy 'em too.....watsay ppl??
    Neha see this link will give you your comp information with the IP address...
  • Neha
    Neha
    I didn't get u crazyboy...can u be more clear??
  • Neha
    Neha
    online scrabble

anybody out here interested in playing online scrabble...well heres the site

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Neha
    Neha
    anybody interested in Sudoku??
    Its one of my favorite games...and if u are also the victim then u can play it online at Web Sudoku - Billions of Free Sudoku Puzzles to Play Online
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    neha
    I didn't get u crazyboy...can u be more clear??
    sorry Neha..

Forgot to paste the link...

#-Link-Snipped-#

--Crazy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So you demanded it ! 😀 Check out the bottom of our forums for the AJAX enabled shoutbox 😁. Now you can chat with the CEans in real time. The...
CE-Finance is 'CrazyEngineers-Finance'. The most important education for anyone to survive in the world is the 'Financial Education'. Unfortunately, a majority of us never had a chance to learn about...
CEans ! Finally, we have the 'CE-Finance' section! 😁 Since most of us are of the opinion that sub-sections should not be removed, the CE-Finance becomes a part of 'General...
I have been waiting since long to start this thread. I want to know if anyone among is is trading on Ebay? I heard that its a very nice way...
Hi people I gonna learn JAVA in my vacations....can anyone suggest which is the best book for JAVA??