CrazyEngineers
  • Neha
    Neha

MemberJun 22, 2006

Sites explored

Hello everyone
    We have a thread for guitar,novels,piano etc etc....but why don't we have the thread for internet??....i think thats the reason y we are here...So i just thought of dedicating a thread to internet stuff.

Why not to share the links we love to explore with others so that others can enjoy 'em too.....watsay ppl??
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Anil Jain

MemberJun 22, 2006

neha
    Hello everyone
    We have a thread for guitar,novels,piano etc etc....but why don't we have the thread for internet??....i think thats the reason y we are here...So i just thought of dedicating a thread to internet stuff.

Why not to share the links we love to explore with others so that others can enjoy 'em too.....watsay ppl??
    Neha see this link will give you your comp information with the IP address...
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Neha

MemberJun 27, 2006

I didn't get u crazyboy...can u be more clear??
    Cancel
  • Neha

MemberJun 28, 2006

online scrabble

anybody out here interested in playing online scrabble...well heres the site

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Neha

MemberJun 29, 2006

anybody interested in Sudoku??
    Its one of my favorite games...and if u are also the victim then u can play it online at <a href="https://www.websudoku.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Web Sudoku - Billions of Free Sudoku Puzzles to Play Online</a>
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberJul 2, 2006

neha
    I didn't get u crazyboy...can u be more clear??
    sorry Neha..

Forgot to paste the link...

#-Link-Snipped-#

--Crazy
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register