Shutdown someone's computer using ip

open cmd and write there{ shutdown -i} it will open a menu in which u have to add ur desire ip address which u want to shutdown and select operating system reconfiguration then hit ok with some comment for warning..

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    You need to have same username and password with on both of computers with administrator privilege. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    As #-Link-Snipped-# said, you can't shutdown any machine without having proper access and privileges on the machine you're trying to shut down. Have you tried this on your own?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Is this some reverse feature of wakeonlan?/
    with wakeonlan feature a specific device can be started up over lan interface . It supposedly needs mac address to start the computer.

I am wondering if IP address can be used?? you get what I mean? when the machine is powered off, how does it get an ip address assigned???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, this is geeta kulkarni and i have complected Electronics Engineering this year. I am willing to persue higher education abroad. I wish to do MS in biomedical instrumentation/biomedical...
How can we describe the state of the air in the atmosphere and what kind of process does this air undergo from a cool morning to a warm afternoon?
Im final year student.Plz suggest me new project topics
Hello guys, m an electronics engineering passout. I want to persue higher education and want to boost my resume. My resume is very weak and even my achademics are also...
Gagan Narang, India - won the Bronze medal in Men's individual 10mt Air rifle. Gold went to Romania and silver won by Italy. Folks, Congratulate Gagan Narang for awesome performance....