Should we Earth a DC motor just like we do for aan AC motor?

I would like to know wether we can earth the body of a DC machine just like that for a AC machine?If not could you please explain y its shouldnt be done?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, First it was Altavista, then it was Yahoo and now, its Google. The world has seen improvements in web search technology over the years. Ultimately, crazy engineers like you...
I'll keep the first post short & sweet ( 😒 ) - What according to you is the future of email? Will it be replaced by something else or we're...
Hi! I'm Umar again with a Question... I'm having a paper named "TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS" I want to know what are the recent trends of HVDC transmission lines and...
Hi Friends... I'm Umar again.. I'm from Tamilnadu.. Plz help me with the procedures of Implant training.. how to apply...? Help me and give me some effective ideas.. Note: I...
well the alarm bells haven't started ringing for all those newbies and aspiring entrants in the it sector. Weakening dollar and strengthening rupee are spelling trouble for lots of techies...