Should We Bring Back Weekly Aptitude Test / Quiz?

Please answer the survey above and if you have any questions or suggestions or demands put them in replies below.

Replies

• Feather
    Feather
    I am looking forward to it. Please keep them short and inform the timings well in advance. Do we need to sign up somewhere for taking the test?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We will shortly reveal the details. However, it will all depend on the result of this poll. We can go to the lengths of organizing the test - coming up with original easy-to-tough questions, grading them and everything, only if enough people vote 'yes' above.

We did these tests back in 2013. And they were a huge success. You can find the questions in this sub-forum.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Voted!
    Activities are good for health and forum ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Cool! 3 Votes so far including mine. ๐Ÿ˜ Waiting for more!
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    A big YES !
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great. 7 votes so far - all in favour. Waiting for more.

@ All those who have voted already - Do you think it is important to keep the tests 'timed'? Since this is an online test/quiz, chances of cheating are always quite high. A good solution to reduce that possibility is keeping a time-limit for each question. After the time expires you are taken to the next question.

However, it will take some time to come up with such a format.

So, Do you think it is important to keep the tests 'timed'?
  • Er Armani Singh Bisht
    Er Armani Singh Bisht
    yaah
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great. 11 votes in the favor. If we put up a notice, I guess people will find it a lot more easy to vote. But most look in favour. Got to work on this.
  • Er Armani Singh Bisht
    Er Armani Singh Bisht
    waiting .....
  • Swapnil Magar
    Swapnil Magar
    I am new to this forum and I need aptitude tests. So please do so asap.
  • Acid_Burn
    Acid_Burn
    ASAP , I am waiting.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great to see such a positive response. We have began working on formulating the tests. An update should come soon. Stay tuned!
  • Bijay Krishna Nandi
    Bijay Krishna Nandi
    Seems to be in buffering stage..
  • Senthil Kumar R
    Senthil Kumar R
    I am Waiting to attend such tests
  • Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    u have my vote mam!!! dats a wonderful thought!!...it'll be pretty much useful for job seekers !!!
    just notify me if conducted!!...adios!!
  • Adhikesh Babu T G
    Adhikesh Babu T G
    Yes, i would like to that too. Thanks in advance.....
  • Rama Krishnan
    Rama Krishnan
    i am waiting for this!!!! it will help all of us to face the aptitude test in positive way
  • Manas Sarma
    Manas Sarma
    Count me in mam. This would give us a good exposure and experience. Thank you.
  • akakash
    akakash
    please in form about aptitude test
  • raghasudha
    raghasudha
    please...i too waiting for this.!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looks like a lot of you are already on Windows 10. Anyone here uninstall the default built-in apps and try to reinstall them? If yes, could you share the way...
The 'Apple of China', Xiaomi Corporation is building a laptop to compete with Apple's Macbook, reports Bloomberg Business. If the rumours are to be believed, Xiaomi Laptop will be introduced...
A lot of mechanical engineering students are curious to know if they can apply to TCS and if at all they find out that TCS is arriving in campus for...
As soon as it starts to rain, even with some drizzle, my Tata Sky Set Top Box (STB) shows No Signal on TV screen. What is the solution to this problem?
Dedicating this thread to CNC specific ideas.