Should Public Sector be Privatised or Not?

Lets have talks regarding Government and Private Sectors 😀

Replies

• sau
    sau
    the way and the pace at which things work in govt sectors and govt offices, i think there should be privatization. And one more thing that i wish to add is, by this, there not be any 'reserved seats' which will boost up the efficiencies.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @sau: but from that total india will face a problem what about natural calamities
    if they occurs govt involves and make it some solved but it becomes private no one cares
    remember one thing present system is good for india we shouldnt change it if possible change politicians and people
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I think that best possible government is governing ourselves.We should try to solve problems in our ares.Same applies to both the sectors.If everyone does his/her job honestly then we won't argue on petty issues.
    Try to do career and not a job which involves only of arriving before the boss arrives and leaving after the boss.A career means what you do in those working hours.I think both private and public sector employees need to think on it.
  • lal
    lal
    Private companies dont function for the wellness of a nation. So is the case if privatisation occurs. But the case is different for public sector. This is completely for the people and ultimately for the country. So what is public today should stay public.

I agree that officials working in public sector often make people unhappy. Their efficiency and care for work are found much lower than those in pvt sector. (Not all, though. I have come across some officials who work with their heart, for the people,for the nation)

This can only be rectified all by themselves. If they realise, what they are doing is a service to the people and serving the country and no one else could do this other than themselves, the situation will change. Hope this happens soon..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any difference between the people who do the things rightly and the people who do the right things? If yes, what is that difference? Which one is good?...
Hi everyone. I completed my b.tech mechanical engineering from VIT University. But now i want to learn electrical/electronics and become a solution provider and entrepreneur or a product designer (products...
As the global warming and all kinds of pollutions leading to it are haunting the world, I can totally say that GREEN is the upcoming color! People are getting conscious...
Hi everyone. I completed my b.tech mechanical engineering from VIT University. But now i want to learn electrical/electronics and become a solution provider and entrepreneur or a product designer (products...
The bat winged drone bomber named the X-47B is the latest addition to the unending list of air crafts owned by the American Navy. It made its first successful flight...