Should i go for CDAC Banglore E-City For PG-DITISS or not?

Sir, currently I am working as a system administrator in a mid-size tech support company since July 2017 in Jaipur Rajasthan. I have completed my graduation B.Tech in 2017 and I also have CCNA global certification. I cracked CDAC CCAT exam and got a seat in CDAC Banglore E-City center for PG-DITISS in the first round of counseling.  Should I go for CDAC on not?  Please advise asap

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Deepak, welcome to CrazyEngineers. I think you'll get better responses if you could post your queries in the #-Link-Snipped-# group on CrazyEngineers. In your question, describe why you want to make a switch, so that it's easier to offer better help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just a little change that we introduced a few hours ago on CrazyEngineers. Earlier, we had one avatar file (a png image) which would load everywhere. This resulted into slow...
If we want to run whole c++ program in a place where input is required?Or how I give input in form of c++ programme.
What is mean by COTS in BMIDE,Please explain about this
3 Bit Up / Down Counter if Input = 1 count up else count down.Use JK Flip-Flop.How can i construct JK FF by using logic gates (Inverter,AND,OR etc..)
The most widely recognized kinds of meetings are: 1. Telephonic Interview.2. Eye to eye meet, based around capabilities and your CV.3. Specialized. Thus, You can hope to be gotten some...