Should I be worried that my 12th std boards percentage is very low?

Hello,

I am currently doing BCA and I plan on doing MCA after I get into a good college through MCA CET.

What concerns me is that, everywhere it says that most companies have an eligibility criteria for On Campus interviews. I scored 86% in 10th std and 58% in 12th std. Now you see what the problem is. Assuming that I score good throughout my BCA graduation and I maintain a good score and a good reputation in my college during my MCA, would I be able to get a job in one of the top companies?

Thank you!

Replies

• Monica Jha
    Monica Jha

Worrying does not help. Do not let your past affect your current studies. You should get some certification. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the age limit for applying in the b.ed entrance exam?
I'm a mechatronics student and not able to get what sort of projects to do.... Which are user friendly 
I have four years of software development experience among that i done one year manual testing but it is not shown in experience letter  so how i can show it...
Erik Prince said: "When it comes to building electric vehicles, the metal materials needed for on-board batteries are a topic that cannot be avoided.Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater, wants to...
If yes,    Whether it can be done using magnets? Or any other Suggesstions?