Short term Course for B.E ECE

Can anyone help me in suggesting and choosing a good SHORT TERM course for B.E ECE graduate?Like networking...or anyother...also i have a doubt whether its necessary to take CISCO ONLINE EXAM to get job if trained in CCNA?

Replies

• sac8
    sac8
    hii jaseem,follow these points about your question,

1.as i see your from ETE first choose whether you want to get it software or core side

2.if you want to get into software side you should know atleast C otherwise you will be in problems

if you are good at c,try developing skills by learning C++,JAVA,.NET,HTML,WEB DESIGNING ETC.

3.If you want to get into core side(i am from ece according to me this is best because studying four years of communication and going to software like there is nothing in communications is crap)

look into which subject you are good at and dive into it,u have various options like digital comm.,wireless comm.,networking,telecomm.,vlsi,embedded etc.

4.for cisco related or ccna visit this similar thread
    #-Link-Snipped-#

5.Finally your doubt,if choose networking as your career path,yes you have to write cisco online exam and get certified.This doesn't ensure a job but always have a edge of yourself over others.
  • jaseemkannur
    jaseemkannur
    sac8
    hii jaseem,follow these points about your question,

1.as i see your from ETE first choose whether you want to get it software or core side

2.if you want to get into software side you should know atleast C otherwise you will be in problems

if you are good at c,try developing skills by learning C++,JAVA,.NET,HTML,WEB DESIGNING ETC.

3.If you want to get into core side(i am from ece according to me this is best because studying four years of communication and going to software like there is nothing in communications is crap)

look into which subject you are good at and dive into it,u have various options like digital comm.,wireless comm.,networking,telecomm.,vlsi,embedded etc.

4.for cisco related or ccna visit this similar thread
    #-Link-Snipped-#

5.Finally your doubt,if choose networking as your career path,yes you have to write cisco online exam and get certified.This doesn't ensure a job but always have a edge of yourself over others.
    thanks 4 your reply...in your reply networking means CCNA only right? des other core sub ensure job?...What are the telecomm courses ...how to get into industries like airtel, relianc eocm..bsnl...etc...?Please help 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    jaseemkannur
    thanks 4 your reply...in your reply networking means CCNA only right? des other core sub ensure job?...What are the telecomm courses ...how to get into industries like airtel, relianc eocm..bsnl...etc...?Please help 😀
    Telecom company like Reliance and Airtel are also providing paid training for Tower monitoring or BTS station.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my operating system is windows 7 64 bit operating system,please tell from where i can install turbo c so that i can practice programs.😀
As the name specifies i m not such a cool gal.. presently, in training with Wipro on Unix-C sys..
Nationalism is all about our origin of blood and Globalization is all about our living😀 . So we can't separate this two terminologies from there relation. We all know that...
Often the students , even adults are unable to understand the latest trends of the economy and also do not understand the basic terms related to it...like fiscal deficit, Budget...
Dear Friends i am new user to this forum..