CrazyEngineers
  • Sherlock Season 4 is expected to be premiered around Christmas 2014 and the shooting for the next season is expected to begin as soon as the duo are available for filming.

By the way, did you miss me? 😎
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorJan 14, 2014

I did miss him, but now I already miss seeing Sherlock and Watson.
    2014 shall end with a bang, it seems!

I really hope they explain the mystery of the deaths of the two.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Pensu

MemberJan 14, 2014

Seriously, it looks like they dont believe in killing. Nobody dies in Sherlock! I just wish they clear out both the mysteries in 4th season.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

The actors have already committed to season 4 and season 5 as well. So expect the season 4 to end with something that'd make us wait for the season 5. I just hope they shorten the span between these seasons. Year long wait is just too big!
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberJan 14, 2014

Last episode was awesome. It shows the frustration of Sherlock to kill the culprit.
    I was hoping they should reveal the how Sherlock survived in season 2.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Anoop Kumar
    Last episode was awesome. It shows the frustration of Sherlock to kill the culprit.
    I was hoping they should reveal the how Sherlock survived in season 2.
    They did; but obviously did not tell the 'whole story'. That gives us something to be excited about the season 4 😉
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberJan 18, 2014

There was only 3 episode in season 3? 👎
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberJan 18, 2014

It's always been 3 episode in each seasons ☕
    Cancel
  • Satya Swaroop Dash

MemberJan 19, 2014

Ankita Katdare
    I really hope they explain the mystery of the deaths of the two.
    I am still trying to get my head around how Moriarty is alive. He makes one of the most compelling negative characters on TV and Yes I really missed him as Magnussen lacked the notoriety and insanity.
    And for Sherlock I thought he already explained in the first episode of the series how he was alive. In the ending moments of the episode when Sherlock and Watson are helpless about the bomb in the coach, a small clip is shown where he is telling Anderson how the plan was executed with the help of his homeless network and Mycroft.
    The first explanation (Anderson's Hollywood Style) and second (Sherlock and Moriarty being lovers) are not right but I thought that the last explanation given by Sherlock to Anderson was right.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 19, 2014

Moriarty, being the smart man that he is, clearly made a new plan on the terrace - because none of them wanted a 'bad man dies in the end' ending. They both decide that they'll fake their deaths; and we were only told about the Sherlock's version. I think Moriarty used his body double and Sherlock knew about it before jumping.

But if that's true, the whole point of Moriarty appointing gunmen to kill Sherlock's near and dear ones makes no sense.

Can't wait for season 4. I think they should make more episodes in each season; at least 5.
    Cancel
  • Satya Swaroop Dash

MemberJan 19, 2014

and in the meanwhile I would like to spend sometime actually reading one of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's novels. I have read a few short stories in the past but not the complete novels. I think they can give some idea on what we can expect in the coming seasons.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberJul 2, 2014

Finally Sherlock coming back with season 4 with an extra episode (total 4 episode this time)
    <a href="https://www.imdb.com/news/ni57438602/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Official: 'Sherlock' season 4 ordered - IMDb</a>
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 2, 2014

Anoop Kumar
    Finally Sherlock coming back with season 4 with an extra episode (total 4 episode this time)
    <a href="https://www.imdb.com/news/ni57438602/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Official: 'Sherlock' season 4 ordered - IMDb</a>
    Yep, but they aren't going live till 2016. I hope it'd be worth the wait. All the previous seasons were awesome.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorOct 7, 2015

The special's set to land on the BBC, PBS, and selected theater screens sometime in the near future — there's no exact date other than "soon" — and the show's full fourth season will start filming next year.

Source: TheVerge

Newest trailer -
    <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=82&v=lAai7yjv6v4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Sherlock Special: Official TV Trailer - BBC One - YouTube</a>
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorOct 26, 2015

Well, well!
    Sherlock Holmes and Dr John Watson return in Sherlock: The Abominable Bride
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberJan 2, 2016

Sherlock: The Abominable Bride was aired yesterday. Awesome episode👍👍
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register