Share the toughest Puzzle / Problem / Coding you done in your life :)

Hi all,

We all share the toughest problem we solved and not able to solve in your life.
Problem = Maths / Physics Problem ( Don't share personal problems please)
Puzzle and Coding is self explanatory.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    there is no reply here , so it means that no one has solved any tough problem or the people here are genius such that they didnt find any tuff problem??

๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I've attempted many difficult problems. Can't recall any in particular. Hmm. Let me think.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    If anyone ask me then problems which were tough for me at times are now easier for me after getting their solutions. This was the reason I have not shared anything here but still many more are there.

Scared check all unsolved and unanswered puzzles in CE Quiz | Puzzles Section. They are right now toughest problems for me. If anyone can solve them please post their answers as soon as possible.๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends I'm doing my mini project Walking Stick For blind. The obstacle detection seems not much tough. But we are a liitle bit confused about pits and digs. When suddenly...
Java's Amazing Features The c program statements can be written in java and interpreted using JVM...code and send the example...
Hi! I m in final year and pursuing electrical engineering. So, Can u suggest some topics for major project? As I have to make a owrking model on that topic....
Please pardon my interruption to the technical discussion. My client has entrusted me with a search for a Principal Software Engineer with knowledge of Sonet, SDH, and DWDM. This is...
hello friends......actually i want to make a project related to Information Technology (IT) field.But I m not getting any idea. Please advice me something.Give me some ideas .I am doing...