Shaft Couplings - I - Video lecture

Want to understand shaft coupling? Check out this Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. G. Chakraborty, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur.

Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow mechanical engineers.

Replies

• Chitti
    Chitti
    Saft Coupling - II- Video lecture

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof .B. Maiti , Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow mechanical engineers.
The Anonymous Hacker group has been in news for long. Their will to build a social network came after their account was suspended at the Google+ online community. Following is...
Cisco Systems Inc plans to eliminate about 6,500 jobs, or 9 per cent of its full-time workforce, to help trim $1 billion in annual costs and step up profit growth....
The fake story claimed "Rupert Murdoch has reportedly been found dead in his garden". The story said that Murdoch died after he "ingested a large quantity of palladium". The fake...
Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. B. Maiti, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow mechanical engineers.