CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 26 Jun, 2017 • 1 like
Adding to Facebook, Twitter, now WhatsApp is picking up in "Social Media" although it is not a social media. Now, how many of you know that you can directly send messages or start a conversation in WhatsApp, right from a website? I have installed AddThis in my blog, so I saw there was an option to share using WhatsApp, so I thought of finding how it works.

I wanted to do it in my website, so I recently wrote an article about it here:
Sending a WhatsApp message directly from Web
Do let me know what you think about it! 😀
1.5k views

Related Posts

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 4, 2014

A few minutes after HTC’s announcement, Microsoft Mobile took the centre stage at the Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA) to announce its mid range offering that promises high end features. The...
3.6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 31, 2008

I've had my experience of losing about 600 mb of ubuntu .iso file while downloading from the Internet. So I'm now thinking can anyone explain how the 'resume download' works?...
2.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 6, 2009

CEans, here's how to fix the laptop battery Plugged In, Not Charging issue. I had almost two sleepless nights fixing this problem and finally found out the fix. Problem: When...
6.8k views

@jhbalaji · Jul 30, 2009

I have got some project ideas for Automobile Engineers here... Over speed indication and Automatic accident Avoiding System for four wheeler Fabrication of turbo super charger for two wheeler An...
1.8k views

@energy · Apr 11, 2011

I m from IPU doin b.tech in electrical &electronics engg., n wanna join institute 'MadeEasy' for preparation with weekend course.I asked many seniors if I should join this at end...
1.6k views