Self Intro -Excited to be a Blogger

I am Nagarajan.S
I have finished my Bachelors from Chennai - Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
I worked as Research Intern at IIT Madras in a BIO-Medical firm as ARM Cortex programmer.
I am currently working as Project assistant at IIT Delhi for Driverless car project.
I also work as a Mentor for 3D - Printing course at Coursera representing Illinois University.
I love to watch gadgets and tech videos, games, learning Japanese language, loves Origami.
I want to Major in Systems and Control with Surgical Robotics as its application with significant knowledge in Artificial Intelligence.
I joined Crazy Engineers because I come across several new technologies which I would love to share among others and spread the information to a healthy community like this.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Wonderful intro #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to the community. We are sure you will love being a part of this family. Keep rocking!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is no secret that cyber crime is on the rise. Previously it was presumed that cyber crimes are only affecting your online life but today these cyber crimes have...
I have a prediction today. Engineers have a love-hate relationship with all entertainment systems. However, they work better and healthier than cocaine as stress busters. How many of you are...
Offered without any comments: 26 time-management tricks I wish I'd known at 20
Hello everyone, This is Tilak Marupilla. I'm pursuing my final year of B.tech in ECE stream, Vizag. I'm working as a Research intern at Fortytwo labs, to build secure embedded...
Hello everyone, I'm Aadil Fayaz Naik. Well, my name will appear with this post 😨. I'm an Electronics and Communications engineer by degree and a software engineer by current profession...