searching for IS 6996 Part 1 code

would anybody kindly help by providing a IS6996 part 1 . If anybody can , me will be highly oblized . This code is related to water reservour and dams....

Replies

• Souravd
    Souravd
    Dear Sumit,

IS 6996 : 1973 Specification is for Knife, Cartilage not related to water reservoir and dams, for your ready reference I am attaching list of IS codes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Facebook is the secret project Samsung's software engineers are working on currently. The company plans to announce their own social network sometime in the first quarter of 2013. I've...
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Tata Technologies. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's...
Let's start building groups again. All CEans who've been recruited in Accenture either through walk-ins or campus recruitments, please unite here. Let's form a group of all Accenture joiners. Wouldn't...
i attempted old gre and i got 970 ..what are the universities can i get with this score ??
Microsoft is expected to be in the process of counting money to acquire 'Yammer'. The corporate social network, Yammer which makes it incredibly easy for teams to collaborate. The social...