CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 06 Feb, 2011
A Screw & Bolt is an integral part of every engineer's toolkit. Every hobby engineer needs them as well. Here's a simpler chart that gives you a quick view of what types of screws you'll need to get your work done. The chart comes from cool people at bolt depot and has information about different types of screws, bolts and what are they used for. For example Wood Screws have smooth shank and tapered point and used on wooden surfaces while Hex Bolts have hexagonal head with threads used especially in nut or tapped hole. Go through the chart -

[​IMG]
Screw Bolts Chart
3.3k views

Related Posts

@RON_04 · Jun 23, 2013

hi i am an electrical engineer and i am in my final year. i am very passionate about cars and so i want to join an automobile company. so is...
7k views

@kamal hossain · Feb 17, 2015

hi sir, can u please tell me which is the BEST book for OBJECTIVE MECHANICAL ENGG. 1)rk jain 2)rk rajput 3)rs khurmi
7.4k views

@zaveri · Nov 10, 2012

I hope all of you are aware of a particular adhesive , under the brand name "fevibond", made by the manufacturers of fevicol. now when, fevibond is applied on thermocol,...
12.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 19, 2014

Google Chromecast, the HDMI streaming dongle from the online search giant is now available on Indian e-commerce stores with a price tag of Rs. 3099 (on Amazon) and Rs. 3998...
5k views

@gowthamanbu · Aug 3, 2012

Which is the best service provider for Data card? Also mention the tariff rates of Tamilnadu. I Cant get exact answer in Google!!
3.4k views