CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare â€ĸ 06 Feb, 2011
A Screw & Bolt is an integral part of every engineer's toolkit. Every hobby engineer needs them as well. Here's a simpler chart that gives you a quick view of what types of screws you'll need to get your work done. The chart comes from cool people at bolt depot and has information about different types of screws, bolts and what are they used for. For example Wood Screws have smooth shank and tapered point and used on wooden surfaces while Hex Bolts have hexagonal head with threads used especially in nut or tapped hole. Go through the chart -

[​IMG]
Screw Bolts Chart
1.5k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare ¡ Aug 6, 2013

Airtel is launching 4G services in Delhi in the next few weeks. According to telecomtiger, Huawei is most likely to handle the overall rollout plan, design, supply and deploy Airtel's...
1.4k views

@pavan_009 ¡ Dec 2, 2009

can any suggest an interesting topic for mini project in dbms using vb😎
2k views

@Ankita Katdare ¡ Apr 8, 2015

Whenever these's a natural calamity such as earthquake or flood, a situation where rescue and relief operation is going on, calls need to be routed on priority for the people...
2.1k views

@vasi ¡ Aug 31, 2012

can any one share their experience of attending the placement drive of "PAYODA TECHNOLOGIES"...I have googled it but could not find any Aptitude questions not even its Selection Procedures...if anybody...
2.2k views

@Ashish Bardhan ¡ Feb 6, 2013

Hi Guys, I'm currently working on Twitter API for my final year Project. The purpose of the project is : Mining Tweets on various Topics with highly efficient and accurate...
2.9k views