Scholarships By the Indian Government

Hello Guys,

India was home to some of the world's earliest and most revered scholarly institutions, and has been an international center of learning for centuries. This legacy is reflected today in the wide range of scholarships awarded by the Government of India to encourage foreign students to study in the Republic. In 2010 there were 3550 foreigners studying in India under 21 different government scholarship schemes. Most of these are administered by the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR).

Thanks and Regards,
Calvin Brave
Medical Education Scholarships In India

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello Calvin,

Can you post information about scholarships for economically backward class (EBC) for M. Tech ?
    I mean those who have annual family income less than INR 450000 or so?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Unless you're sleepy today, you must have noticed a little counter next to the 'What's New?' link in the sub-menu. The count will show the number of new things posted...
After a much longer wait, as asked by many CE members, we are starting the KYCEan series once again. Very soon we will be back with first KYCEan after a...
hello friends, what is the physical significance of G(s)H(s) in a control system. It of course does not represent the gain of the system. Is this term used only for...
i have a situation where i need to use variable of structure in different files. Where we will assign function returned value and use that assigned value as a arguments...
Im a first year electrical student and i need help to construct a circuit to demodulate modulated AM signal. Please kindly helps if you have any idea about what simple...