Say NO to SMS text

We have lost count of the number of times we have requested, urged, warned or banished CEans for the use of SMS text on the forums. As of now it was just to make sure whatever you write was readable and written in reasonable English. But did you ever wonder how would it affect your life? I was reading the following article on Times of India yesterday. It brought to light the ill effects of using SMS text and how it is destroying our young generation.

Read for your self. Say no to SMS text.
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

PS: For some reason I have started disliking the auto correct option in MS word. It helps me create a document without any spelling errors, but it doesn't help me learn from my spelling mistakes. 😔

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am going through a project which need object identification from a 2-3 meter range.For this purpose I want to Know About RFID technology. Can any body Help Me...
Any one please provide me information on camless engines and the wayes to manufacture it.... Also i am in final year and searching for final year project topic ,so please...
We say, engineers make the world a better place to live. There are two views that I want to present :- 1. We have created a new world around us....
This is very unfortunate. But CE is seeing a declining registration rate. 😔 What do you think is going wrong? Is it the new reCAPTCHA that we implemented on the...
Can anyone think about a program in any programming language of your choice which will post its own source code as output?