Save / Download WebEx recording to your Computer

I have a link to a WebEx recording. When I click on the link, the 'Network Recording Player' window opens and starts buffering the video. It takes around 7-9 minutes for the video to start streaming.

I want to save / download the recording on my computer. Unfortunately the 'Network Recording Player' does not provide me with an option to save / download the recording.
How can I do that?

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Install Internet download manager. You will find an option to download in the lower left corner. "Download the video" option appears whenever it finds a video in a webpage.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not too experienced in WebEx, but there should be an option to save the meeting. I doubt whether the stream recorder will work in this case, no harm in trying though. Search on download.com for free stream recording software.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Reya
    Install Internet download manager. You will find an option to download in the lower left corner. "Download the video" option appears whenever it finds a video in a webpage.
    Ok, I'll try that and let you know if that helps. 😀
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    The_Big_K
    I'm not too experienced in WebEx, but there should be an option to save the meeting. I doubt whether the stream recorder will work in this case, no harm in trying though. Search on download.com for free stream recording software.
    Ok, I'll try that too. 😀
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ok this is what is happening:
    When I click on the WebEx link (which my friend shared with me via email), the link opens in the browser and then the 'Network Recording Player' opens and starts buffering the recording. At this time the page view area of the link becomes blank. The recording is directed to the 'Network Recording Player' software.

Both internet download manager and stream recording software require the video to be streaming a website. Here the recording is directly played by the player.

From 'Network Recording Player' #-Link-Snipped-#, I found out:

Note:
    • The options for downloading recording files are available only if your site administrator has turned on the site administration option for downloading recording files.​
    • If you are trying to download a file that is owned by another user, you may need to ask the recording owner to set the option that allows other users to download the recording file.​
  • Reya
    Reya
    Use camtasia 😀 Recorded the video!
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Reya
    Use camtasia 😀 Recorded the video!
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-#. Camtasia worked! 😀
  • venkat bijivemula
    venkat bijivemula

I am facing same issue

Is there any solution worked?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​ Like Dislike​ how it will link on database i want jst like fb buttons(when...
I am a BE ,Mechanical student in Bannari amman institute of tech.,sathyamangalam.I have just joined the world of new crazy engineers.I hope that i will gain a lot from CE.
Its not more than a fortnight android community got a new member - Jelly Bean - Android 4.1; The hot questions is, what all devices will get a first hand...
which methods are already use in cloud computing ? post some links please any new ideas which are not implementd in cc till now if listed would be great ....
hello i know both c and assembly language can any one help how to built own OS ... I mean how to built kernel and how to make it compatible...