save and load to AT24C08

Hi, I'm in Computer major, but have a task in Microcontroller course right now. I have to save and load from/to EEPROM AT24C08A in assembly (asm). I have searched over the internet and found available source code in VB or C++. Unfortunately I am not able to convert it into asm, because I am really really newbie in microcontroller word. Any help please. Thank you for your aprreciation.

Regards.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE RTW
    you want to Know that how you can write/read in/from EEPROM ? what you are going to interface with EEPROM? any Microcontroller or Computer?
  • rock_da_world
    rock_da_world
    So I have AT89C51 for the microcontroller, and AT24C08A for the EEPROM. The asm program should be in the microcontroller but I need to save the data/ load the data to/from the EEPROM. Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey... is anybody interested in control systems?? any idea on the TRMS (twin rotor MIMO system)??
Hello folks...😁 How are you all... new gangster in CE gang, You all can calll me manu. I am a software consultant, and an expert in Java technology. Certified on...
I'm back fellas!! How is everyone? Ok, I'm sure no one remembers me 😁 I had a brief stint at CE about 8 months ago before I underwent hibernation. Anyway,...
The USEIA (U.S. Energy Information Administration) released a report (www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/aer/pdf/pages/sec8_37.pdf) that the US generated 1006 billion kWh of electricty in 2007. An estimated 70% of industrial power consumption is by...
I am interested to know more about the Stribeck curve and how it correlates to fluid developement and refinement of chemicals. I know the curve relates friction between load bearing...