Satyamev Jayate by Aamir Khan: will it be a milestone of Indian Televison?

there are lots of buzz going around this Tv program.Program is going to start next week
I like that it will be aired on DD1 (National Tv) also.
Do you think, it will be milestone in Indian Television history?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's the show about?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I heard it is about Aamir Khan roaming across India and meeting people who have done something different and he is trying to let people know that there are people who are making the 'change' happen. But then, these could be rumors. The agenda of the show has not been outed yet.

The catch line of the show : 'Dil pe lagni chahiye' ( It should touch your heart) is becoming quite popular. πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    yes, I agree with #-Link-Snipped-#
    The original concept is not yet reviled but as the promos and interviews indicates that program will show the small issue and story of some common people around the India.
    Here is interview with Amir Khan about this show.

Satyamev Jayate %28Tv Show%29
    "Satyamev Jayate is the first show ever in the history of Indian Television to be aired simultaneously on a private channel Star Plus and a national broadcaster Doordarshan. The show is also dubbed in several languages including four Indian southern languages viz., Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada, along with Marathi"
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks for sharing this interview. There is very less info available about this show. Looking forward to it on 6th May. πŸ˜’
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Now just three days to go. I hope the show does not let us down. Aamir Khan invokes high expectations.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Watching Satyamev Jayte..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Opinion changed. The guy did a great job! πŸ‘

#disappointing show. I'd have expected much more from Aamir Khan. It's too early to judge; but is that what the 'Satyamev Jayate' theme wants to convey? People have problems! Everyone knows. I'm not saying we shouldn't listen to problems; but the thing is this is going to be endless!

If people want change, then they should at least stop talking against those who're leading the movements of change.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am hoping that the show does better than just interviews.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    (sorry for hindi but)
    UPA ki sarkar gayi πŸ˜› .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Updated my earlier thread as I have a radical shift in opinion after watching the rest of the show.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This song made my day -

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    AbraKaDabra
    This song made my day -
    Beautiful songπŸ‘.
    One more update about the show:
    I think they are uploading videos of the show simultaneously on YouTube.

Satyamev Jayate - YouTube

check the uploading time of the video.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The second song is nice too.
    Ram Sampath is a really good composer -
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

Worth watch for all parents and discuss with their children.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Are you following the 2nd season? I think the episodes on police department and waste management were really good.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I just watched one or two episodes. Didn't watch waste management, will watch on YouTube.
    Police department was good but I felt this this show not going to impact much. Indian bureaucracy is much more complex than it looks, unless top don't have will lower bureaucracy can't change. It is changing but pace is like walking dead.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Myself Mita Landge, the student of ComputerEngineering @ PCCOE,Pune. My keen interest in Innovations, Technological Updates, Research, and Engineering, got me to join CE. My Fav. field of interest is...
Oracle is suing Google for $1bn damages for allegedly infringing its copyright in the Java programming of the Android mobile operating system (OS). Oracle acquired the rights to Java when...
Now consider a situation : a very flywheel is mounted on the spindle of an electric motor, and the motor rotates at its highest speed. now the flywheel is designed...
Here are the leaked images as seen on tech blog BGR. You can see some familiar cellphone model numbers too, like Sony Xperia, Samsung Galaxy Tab, HTC Rhyme, Motorola Droid...
Singularity University is a visionary educational institute whose mission is to assemble, educate, and inspire a new generation of leaders who strive to understand, develop, and deploy exponentially advancing technologies...