Sanketa 12 at SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram on Mar 2, 2012

Sanketa 12- "Technology Unleashed" is a technical fest organized by SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram.

Since the dawn of the time mankind has been in a race for technological superiority where its the field of space age rockets or the production of day to day objects. As true students of mechanical engineering, one should participate in this never ending quest for technological excellence.

Aims and Objective of Events:
  • To become a platform for knowledge sharing among the student community.
  • To be a perfect platform for showcasing new technologies.
  • To create environmental awareness among students.
  • Providing the best platform for the sharing and development of innovative ideas.

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://sanketa12.com/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Leading as the biggest auto fest in eastern India, Motor Zundung is NIT Durgapur's annual auto fest organized by the Society for Automotive Engineers. Shifting gears from regular academic life,...
​Spring city project developments in Hawler!​Type: Project State: Ongoing Location: Erbil Area: 299.320 m[sup]2[/sup] A long thin rectangular parcel of land, 1200 m (approx.) long and around 60-170 m (approx.)...
​Slauerhoffbrug "The Flying Bridge"​The Slauerhoffbrug is a fully automatic bascule bridge (aka tail bridge) in the city of Leeuwarden in the Netherlands. It uses two arms to swing a section...
Second 7-Star Hotel of The World! The Centaurus Islamabad, Pakistan.​The Centaurus is a building project currently under construction in Islamabad, Pakistan. Designed by architects WS Atkins, it will comprise three...
My name is Ghazanfar. I am doing Software Engineering. My interested areas are AI, Game Development, Robotics and Image Processing. I am passionate about computers and programming. I have good...