Samsung Series 7 3D Gamer Laptop Is Bright Yellow & Has i7 CPU + Radeon GPU

Samsung has revamped their gaming laptop with the all-new yellow Series 7 Gamer 3D. This ultimate gamer laptop with a Mango-Yellow color finish has a 14.2-inch SuperBright (400 nit) 3D LED screen and has some seriously cool configuration packed inside. Users get a Sandy Bridge Core i7-3610QM processor and AMD Radeon HD 7870M graphics instead of the Nvidia GeForce GTX 675M. With a 1TB HDD and a 128GB SSD, Samsung series 7 boots really fast.

#-Link-Snipped-#

If the yellow color doesn't bother you and are already impressed by the tech specs of this gamer laptop, you will not be pleased to know that there is no word from Samsung about its availability. But if you are in Korea tomorrow (August 14th), you can get your hands on this machine at a price of 2.99 million Won (approx. US $2,643).

Via: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fitness enthusiasts wear heart rate monitors in order to check their resting heart rate to determine the strength of their heart. But Cardiio is a new app which can do...
The new Android smartphone by Sony has seen many name changes. First it was called by its model number Sony LT29i, then it was given the title “Hayabusa” but now...
World's highest resolution printer can now print images on minuscule objects, and by minuscule, they mean the thinnest overlooked strand of hair. The image width measure approximately 50 micrometers across...
IBM has moved a step towards the use of spintronics in computing. With a technique in which electron spin is used to store information, the new discovery is expected to...
Online shopping sites tend to provide more information about devices even before they are listed on the official company website. Thanks to preorder facility supported by Expansys we now have...