Samsung GT-I9003 Is Google Nexus S In India

Saamsung GT-I9003 is the Google Nexus in India. If you haven’t gone through our review of the phone, look at it in our earlier coverage here: Google Nexus S In India. The phone is being launched in India much earlier than we expected. The latest news is that the phone will make its debut in [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im a third year Engineering student(Electrical and Electronics). I wish to join the IEEE. I want to know your opinions about it. Will it be useful to me because im...
Jawbone has been known to devise sophisticated Bluetooth headsets since 2006. The company has revolutionized the industry with its voice dialing and information applications delivering high level voice quality. But...
Recently after the price hikes in petrol the first thing comes to our mind is “now we need a more fuel efficient vehicle.” Since we are so used to comfort...
Does anyone of you have the torrent or download link for the book: ISDN and Broadband ISDN with Frame Relay and ATM by William Stallings. Please post.
Boiler mountings are the machine components that are mounted over the body of the boiler itself for the safety of the boiler and for complete control of the process of...