Samsung Galaxy S3 Getting Multi-View Feature With Android 4.1.2

It looks like the Android 4.1.2 firmware to be released sometime in December will bring the much awaited multi-view feature from Galaxy Note II to Samsung Galaxy S3. Few of the users have between tweeting "(I9300XXD = 4.1.1 I9300XXE = 4.1.2 (with multi-view))". The firmware update is also expected to make S3 more stable.

It's also being reported that the 4.1.2 update is going to be a small fix plus the multi-view feature rollout.

I'm bit suspicious about the release date. Most of the Galaxy S3 owners are yet to get a taste of Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean. Will post more information once it's available.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am a bit skeptical about multi-view on such small screens. Multi-view would work best on laptops. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 boasted of this feature in increasing the productivity. Do many people use it? are people finding it really useful?

That's what it looks like on Note 2 -

gsmarena_001 I

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Consider that you have a lead acid battery, (the ones used in automobiles). how do you determine whether the battery is fully charged, or partially charged or completely empty. any...
Considering that you want to find out the maximum torque of the domestically used motors such as the motors of grinders, sewing machines , fans etc, using a practical approach...
hey guys, Im from currently doing BE final year and pretty confused about choosing a final year project...anyways, im thinking of doing an android app,but does anyone have an idea...
Iam deeply in need of the matlab, simulink and labview softwares . but iam not finding any free download sites. can anyone please help me with the link.
WordPress has become popular content management system on the Internet and it's quite webmaster friendly. The system allows changing of URL structure with a click of a button. So if...