Samgraama 12 at Tirpur, Tamil on Feb 18, 2012

Samgraama 12 is a Technical Fest organized by EBET Group of Institutions.

A Technical Combat is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by Association of Civil Engineering, Association of Computer Science and Engineering, Association of Electrical Sciences and Association of Mechanical Engineering at EBET Group of Institutions.

Samgraama consists of 6 major events:
  • Paper Presentation
  • Quiz
  • Web Designing
  • Multimedia Presentation
  • Marketing and Demarketing
  • Fun Space

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://ebet.edu.in/SAMGRAAMA/Samgraama2012.html

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Invigorate 2k12 is a Technical Fest organized by Samskruti College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad. It is a fest organized by department of Mechanical Engineering of the college. It invites...
Saxon 2k12 is a Technical Fest conducted by Sona College of Technology, Salem. It is organized by the IEEE Student Chapter and WIE. Events: Xbox- Quiz Event E-Trix- Paper Presentatio...
I want to compare two AC currents . And if the difference between the two exceeds a certain limit it should give a output signal , to drive an alarm...
Hi all now i have been asked to do the powertrain calculations of any 4-wheeler as project work. so what kind of data should i collect to begin, besides the...
right now , myself and my project team have got to build a single seater electric car, to run with a maximum speed of 40 kmph. the battery to be...