CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Yukkendar • 07 Sep, 2015
I m working in startup company, when i will jump to some other company,what they expecting from as pay slip or bank statements???
@Kaustubh Katdare • 07 Sep, 2015
Yukkendar
I m working in startup company, when i will jump to some other company,what they expecting from as pay slip or bank statements???
Pay Slip. If your current startup company does not provide you with a pay slip, you should talk to the owners.
@Yukkendar • 07 Sep, 2015 Ok,but can switch over other company use of bank statements ?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 07 Sep, 2015
Yukkendar
Ok,but can switch over other company use of bank statements ?
There is no general rule. Each company will have its own HR and recruitment policies. The HR officers may decide that they want to see your salary slips over bank statements as credible source of your previous employment. A bank statement does not necessarily inform the source of your income.

But to be on the safer side, you should have salary slip.
@Yukkendar • 07 Sep, 2015 • 1 like Fine,I will ask my salary slip
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 08 Sep, 2015 Only Salary Slip., if you have your bank statement remember the comments in the bank statement can be made while transferring money same case goes with depositing salary.
So it is not advisable to go for a bank statement. All asks for payslip and there will a company logo or company name or some signature to make sure that payslip is authentic.
14.1k views

Related Posts

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 21, 2013

Nokia’s Asha series saw a reboot in form of Nokia Asha 501 that came with Nokia’s home grown Nokia Asha Software Platform 1.0. This platform provided a new look and...
7.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 14, 2013

Flipkart layoffs are in progress and an employee who was laid off recently has said that the company is showing pink-slip to employees almost every month - says ET report....
4.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 29, 2015

Can there be a smartphone that can cater to two diverse user groups aka customers from metro as well as the Tier 2 and 3 cities? It seems, Videocon Mobiles...
5.3k views

@Mayur Pathak · Aug 28, 2008

4 criminals are caught and are to be punished. The Judge allows them to be freed if they can solve a puzzle. If they do not, they will be hung....
32.7k views

@070790vivek · Feb 10, 2010

in a automobile every electrical equipment needs a earthing then how it provides? is there any common wire which remains in touch with the ground or automobile body? but in...
7.2k views