CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Yukkendar • 07 Sep, 2015
I m working in startup company, when i will jump to some other company,what they expecting from as pay slip or bank statements???
@Kaustubh Katdare • 07 Sep, 2015
Yukkendar
I m working in startup company, when i will jump to some other company,what they expecting from as pay slip or bank statements???
Pay Slip. If your current startup company does not provide you with a pay slip, you should talk to the owners.
@Yukkendar • 07 Sep, 2015 Ok,but can switch over other company use of bank statements ?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 07 Sep, 2015
Yukkendar
Ok,but can switch over other company use of bank statements ?
There is no general rule. Each company will have its own HR and recruitment policies. The HR officers may decide that they want to see your salary slips over bank statements as credible source of your previous employment. A bank statement does not necessarily inform the source of your income.

But to be on the safer side, you should have salary slip.
@Yukkendar • 07 Sep, 2015 • 1 like Fine,I will ask my salary slip
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 08 Sep, 2015 Only Salary Slip., if you have your bank statement remember the comments in the bank statement can be made while transferring money same case goes with depositing salary.
So it is not advisable to go for a bank statement. All asks for payslip and there will a company logo or company name or some signature to make sure that payslip is authentic.
4.3k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 28, 2011

This 8085 Online Simulator is simple and easy to work with. Here: 8085 Online Assembler and Simulator Here's what you need to do: Enter the code as shown in the...
20.6k views

@Jason Estibeiro · Feb 1, 2014

In India, you would normally find a 15-year-old teenager preparing for his SSC exams. Well, meet Angad Daryani, a school dropout working on 3D printer which he plans to sell...
1.3k views

@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran · Oct 25, 2013

hi CEans , I am here to throw a discussion on two wheeler side stand alerter.I had seen many of the people using side stand rather than main stand because...
10.5k views

@Anil Jain · Dec 27, 2013

Recently released Dhoom 3 has seen All awesome bike stunt, where Hero is doing all great things on bike like: biking on rope, all fancy stuff with bike, Bike cum...
1.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Nov 5, 2015

ISRO has released a free eBook about India's Space Journey, titled 'From Fishing Hamlet To Red Planet', edited by P.V. Manoranjan Rao along with associate editors B.N. Suresh and V.P....
2.1k views