SAE INDIA BAJA EVENT

hi CEans,
I need help in this above mentioned project. i dont know where to start and i need guidance. so who are familiar with this please help me out

Replies

• barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    dude... it is not 1 man show here
    it is huge event.. you guys have to design and build an ATV with specified suspensions, engine cc and chassis design has to be unique.
    the Society of Automotive Engineers group do this every year...
    maybe somebody from your college might have done this. I have seen my friends in mech dept slog it out for it(back in 2005-2009)
    the total estimate runs into some 3-5 lacs i think... 👍
  • SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    bobgalle
    dude... it is not 1 man show here
    it is huge event.. you guys have to design and build an ATV with specified suspensions, engine cc and chassis design has to be unique.
    the Society of Automotive Engineers group do this every year...
    maybe somebody from your college might have done this. I have seen my friends in mech dept slog it out for it(back in 2005-2009)
    the total estimate runs into some 3-5 lacs i think... 👍
    yeah i know that its not a one man show.we had created a group of 15 members. our problem is that our seniors didn't carried it out. so, we face difficulty in starting it up. just i want to know what are all the components which we should design and other components which should be standard one.and about cost 3 lacs is for main event. we are gonna first try virtual event
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    oh ok...
    i dont know much about virtual... maybe ur using ansys or solidworks or some cfd software.. if ur registered with SAE then you will have the rules for both virtual and main event. they will also provide training sessions .. i heard.👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hie frnds dis is pratiek...a new member at CE... I like exploring new things so tht i cn get aquainted to some creative stuff.. I love being frnds wid d...
"The trends in computer technology indicate that bandwidth improves much more rapidly than latency." Substantiate. How can I substantiate this?? Please help me out as soon as possible.. I need...
Though this may be considered a biomedical device the project is all electronics. May be useful as a major project or minor (I am out of sync with current syllabi)...
This post is aimed at discussing the problem of sustainability that every entrepreneur faces. Let me explain the 'sustainability' to those who don't get it. When a venture starts, it's...
does any one have a deeper idea about the chemistry involved in the oil and gas refining processes.. i do know it is lot of process control and production but...