Rounded-Dark Plank Theme

AbhishekRawal01
Rounded-Dark theme I have created which suits the best for circled-icons, the source-code is available at GitHub : #-Link-Snipped-#
You'll need plank dock(comes pre-installed in #-Link-Snipped-#), which you can install from #-Link-Snipped-#

Installation :
Download source-code & extract the zip/tar file
Move the extracted files i.e dock.theme & hover.theme in /usr/share/plank/themes
Open tweak-tool & select the installed theme.

On side note:
If anyone of you're working on any project related to C, ArduinoC, Qtcurve themes, Plank themes & Conkys; then kindly link your Github url below in comments, as I would like to fork some of your projects.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware that he is wise."​ When buying a financial product always factor the hidden costs. Sometimes these costs are overlooked...
The JILA Strontium Atomic Clock is the new God of time keeping - and it's going to do the job till the end of the world. The creators of the...
​- Blatantly copied Upspeed Downspeed graph code from Styajit Sahoo's Conky Now theme - Used lua script of VinDSL BG Hack - Other modifications are solely done by me. Link...
Ford has sought the help of Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Stanford University for new automated driving research projects. Last month, Ford had unveiled the Ford Fusion hybrid research vehicle...
Quoting from homepage Homerun is a fullscreen launcher with content organized in tabs. A tab is composed of several "sources". A source can provide one or more sections to a...