Robotics-micromouse

can somebody start a discussion on micromouse?

How to start building one?๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• cranky
    cranky
    someone please begin๐Ÿ˜€

I have no idea how to go about it๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜’
  • electronicsunzz
    electronicsunzz
    A Micro Mouse is a clever little gadget which has a silicon brain(processor) that finds its way(forward , backward etc) through the sensors located inside the mouse.
    It is an electro-mechanical device, typically consisting of three main subsystems.
    1.The drive system
    its a mechanical chassis, consists of a set of motors, gears and wheels.
    2.an array of sensors
    variety of sensors present in this to detect the sound, light etc.
    3.The control system
    this system is a complete electronic circuit which takes data from the sensors and solves the data according algorithm by the C.P.U
    Moreover we can use this micro-mouse in different applications 1 such is
    It competes against other members of its species, racing as fast as it can.
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • cranky
    cranky
    cool ๐Ÿ˜€ thanks.But i was hoping to discuss the micro mouse that has to follow a maze๐Ÿ˜’
  • dev_000
    dev_000
    for micromouse to do maze solving try an algorithm called floodfill which will help you find the fastest way to the centre of a maze...
  • cranky
    cranky
    thanks.could you explain the algo in brief?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Registry is a hierarchical database that contains a variety of different types of data, including descriptions of the following: [FONT="] โ– [/FONT] The hardware installed on the computer, including the...
Source: An open letter to the Directors of the IIMs An open letter to the Directors of the IIMs (Sent as an email to the IIMs & released to the...
Google will be the search provider to Mail.ru - Russia's leading web portal. Google will replace Yandex, Mail.ru's current search provider. Google was Mail.ru's search provider until 2006. Yandex took...
Website: Official Website of the movie 3 Idiots I just cracked the level #1.
1) Ubuntu Software Center To open the Software Center, click Applications > Ubuntu Software Center. You can find close to 2,200 different pieces of software to install in 12 categories:...