RF Energy Harvesting Problem

I am a Telecommunication engineer and I have made a energy haravesting circuit for my 4th year project. The problem which i have is that the circuit is not capable of harvesting the RF energy, how can i design an antenna or anything alse which can automatically recieve that energy and drives it to the next stage of the circuit.

The other sections of the circuit are working fine but the reciever section is not working. please help me out in this Problem.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi , i have one qestion is linux or unix or ubanto different from windows (vista or xp) i have always heard my teacher saying about linux &linux or ubnatu...
Orange Financials India’s fastest growing financial information group from Bangalore. Reliable, Accurate, Valuable- Stock Tips, Nifty Futures, Commodity & Bullion Calls. We have a dedicated team of Stock Analysts. We...
Hi I have started playing Counter Strike Online.I am having the problem of high latency when compared to the other players.It affects my accuracy.I tried switching off the Antivirus and...
I have two question : 1- what should be the PIV rating of diodes in the circuit ? 2- if one of the diode in the rectifier is opens ,...
How can I hack an orkut id?plzz tell me?????😕😒😕