RF application of graphene devices

hi friends,can any one tell me the RF applications of graphene devices.its urgentplease reply immediately.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    shaibin k r
    hi friends,can any one tell me the RF applications of graphene devices.its urgentplease reply immediately.
    Please be more specific whenever you are posting a question. from this information i am not clear that what exactly you need.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the apllications of plasmonics in electronics and communication field? or in any other fields
Hey ppl i come across this series and coudnt able to find the solution. The series is: 2 2 5 11..... Whats the next term????
hi frnds , i am new to CrazyEngineers.this is geethika 4th btech.i need help in choosing my project .so plz send some projects so that i would select from them.
with just three months to go and with students coming up with strategies, IIM C, which will conduct CAT 2011 has come up with an announcement... THE PATTERN HAS BEEN...
hie.....this is my 3rd sem. in electronics and communication engineering.can you tell me any simple and intresting projects so that i can represent that infront of my faculties and classmates?...thnxx......