Whats the next term????

Hey ppl i come across this series and coudnt able to find the solution. The series is:

2 2 5 11.....

Whats the next term????

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    The next number is 20?
  • Sagar07
    Sagar07
    R u saying 20 because of the differences???? 0,3,6 n ultimately 9???
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Reya
    The next number is 20?
    You are right!
    2, 2, 5, 11,..... - Wolfram|Alpha
  • apple6
    apple6
    I think it is 56. Given series is : 2 2 5 11 ?
    If we observe clearly, the 3rd term is the product of the preceding no.s plus 1, i.e., (2*2)+1=5
    4th term is (5*2)+1=11
    so, the next term will be : (5*11)+1 =56
    Is that correct ?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    apple6
    I think it is 56. Given series is : 2 2 5 11 ?
    If we observe clearly, the 3rd term is the product of the preceding no.s plus 1, i.e., (2*2)+1=5
    4th term is (5*2)+1=11
    so, the next term will be : (5*11)+1 =56
    Is that correct ?
    Mostly i think you are right.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi frnds , i am new to CrazyEngineers.this is geethika 4th btech.i need help in choosing my project .so plz send some projects so that i would select from them.
with just three months to go and with students coming up with strategies, IIM C, which will conduct CAT 2011 has come up with an announcement... THE PATTERN HAS BEEN...
hie.....this is my 3rd sem. in electronics and communication engineering.can you tell me any simple and intresting projects so that i can represent that infront of my faculties and classmates?...thnxx......
Good day CE fans. does anyone here know about sensing skin device? does anyone know how to make that device? because on that sensing device is very important in our...
We take immense pleasure to announce FREE All India Scholarship test for GATE 2012. The idea behind IISc and IIT’s conducting GATE is to look for self motivated students who...