Review Of Fluid Mechanics

Fluid mechanics is an important lecture on the topic of fluid mechanics from mechanical engineering. Check this out. A Review of fluid mechanics. Important Lecture Series on Heat and Mass Transfer by Prof. S.P.Sukhatme and Prof. U.N.Gaitonde, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay.

Discuss this lecture with fellow mechanical engineers. Ask your questions, doubts and contributed ideas.

Replies

• Chitti
    Chitti
  • ironman
    ironman
    I watched the first part. It was good but the professor has limited his discussion to the immediate applications of fluid mechanics which will be useful in Heat and Mass Transfer.
  • ironman
    ironman
    The second part dealt with the external flow of fluids. The lecturer clearly explained Reynold's number and its mode of calculation for different volumes and its orientation w.r.t the fluid flow.
    A very interesting review indeed.
    Thanks for posting this, Chitti.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lecture Series on Heat and Mass Transfer by Prof. S.P.Sukhatme and Prof. U.N.Gaitonde, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay. Discuss this lecture with fellow mechanical engineers. Ask your questions, doubts...
Hello everyone, I am working with AVR UC3C and I need to use the PWM counter. I want the counter to start at the begining of period (and go upto...
Lecture Series on Heat and Mass Transfer by Prof. S.P.Sukhatme and Prof. U.N.Gaitonde, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay. Discuss this lecture with fellow mechanical engineers. Ask your questions, doubts...