Require Help for Final Year Project Selection

Hi I am a student of BSc Telecom Engineering. I believe that this site can be quite helpful in selecting my final year project.
I am interested in projects related with Antenna and DSP(but you can give your own suggestion),can be easily implemented on bachelor level and commercial(or cmrcializeable??).
If your suggested project is already implemented by you(or any close friend) please mention it in your post.
I will be very thankful if you give me a short tutorial of the project
(in the form of useful link/online chat). I am waiting for your quick reply.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Website: BOSM 2010 | Annual Sports Festival of BITS Pilani About the BOSM (Taken from Official Website) - BOSM(BITS Open Sports Meet), the annual sports fest of BITS Pilani...
Hi am B.tech graduate from ECE i dont hav valid gate score to enter very good institution for M.tech
Hey, >>I have two arrays A and B. >>Now I want the derivative of B with respect to A at all points of A. >>So i move on to express...
Father and son both work in same factory. The father leaves for work ten minutes earlier than his son. The father takes 30 minutes to walk to his factory, whereas...
meanings--: abnormal anxiety, morbid state of depression for which there is no real cause. Usage--: I think that she should take medical advice for her hypochondria.