BITS PILANI Sports Meet 2010 (BOSM) - 15 - 19 September

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

About the BOSM (Taken from Official Website) -

BOSM(BITS Open Sports Meet), the annual sports fest of BITS Pilani is one of the biggest and most esteemed college festivals in India. With a student participation of over 1400 from all over India makes BOSM as one of top rated college fest to sponsor. This year BOSM celebrates it’s silver jubilee with lots of exciting events, workshops and eminent personalities visiting Pilani. The unique feature of the fest lies in the fact that it is wholly managed by the students. This national level sports meet has been held over decades and is extremely popular amongst the college youth across the nation. Colleges from all over India come here every year to battle it out for the top honors. So, people gear up for BOSM 2010, where you will witness sportsmanship of the highest order.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi am B.tech graduate from ECE i dont hav valid gate score to enter very good institution for M.tech
Hey, >>I have two arrays A and B. >>Now I want the derivative of B with respect to A at all points of A. >>So i move on to express...
Father and son both work in same factory. The father leaves for work ten minutes earlier than his son. The father takes 30 minutes to walk to his factory, whereas...
meanings--: abnormal anxiety, morbid state of depression for which there is no real cause. Usage--: I think that she should take medical advice for her hypochondria.
hello. I want to ask for help. I am an electronics engineering student and I want to create a electric fan that will turn on when a person will come...