Report on Time Travel by Kashish Malhotra

Temporarily Removed!!

Post removed temporarily due to personal reasons!! Kindly forgive me. Will put it back up soon. Thank You for understanding.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Time Travel - A brief overview...

kashish0711
    The speed of light has been broken. πŸ˜€
    Special relativity was proved wrong (not totally)

Scientists break the speed of light | Daily Mail Online

well I have a report I made for this topic a while ago for a seminar in Tech-Fest, won me a Gold. 😁

Ill post it in a while. πŸ˜€
    Theory of relativity is ...wrong πŸ˜•

Unbelievable!
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Temporarily Removed!!

Post removed temporarily due to personal reasons!! Kindly forgive me. Will put it back up soon. Thank You for understanding.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Articles Discussion Section. Good work, Kashish πŸ˜€ !
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Temporarily Removed!!

• kashish0711
    kashish0711
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Your hard work shows dude. Quite informative.
  • lal
    lal
    Thats really great lol.i got a lot of info...
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Temporarily Removed!!

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great Info Sir πŸ˜€
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Temporarily Removed!!

• kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Temporarily Removed!!

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice Article there kashish πŸ˜€
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Temporarily Removed!!

• kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Temporarily Removed!!

• kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Temporarily Removed!!

• kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Temporarily Removed!!

• kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Temporarily Removed!!

• kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Temporarily Removed!!

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hey Mr kashish,

One basic question - Have you ever made any time-machine? Are you planning to make? If yes when you are going to start working on it. If not what make you to write such long long posts here ? πŸ˜”
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Temporarily Removed!!

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Cool answer man. We are glad to have you on CE. 😁

All the best for your time-machine. πŸ˜€ By the way what are those other Science forums? I would love to be a part of such forums?
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Temporarily Removed!!

• kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Temporarily Removed!!

• kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Temporarily Removed!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​Does the world really, truly need another netbook? How about even a single one of these so-called smartbooks? Freescale's hoping the answer to both of those questions is "absolutely, yes,"...
hey guys....i need some help urgently. I have worked with the PIC16f877 before but have no experience working with the 8051 controller. i have the c8051320 development board made by...
Remember Intel's shape shifting matter concepts? Well, those realty-bending cats at DARPA are looking to put their own spin on it with a Programmable Matter program of their own. As...
hi folks, check this out and give valuable or invaluble suggetions.. How about using a small turbine instead of an engine in a car to produce power. The turbine shaft...
i want to make a software in java language. this software is about library manegment system. i want some help. because i am facing some dificulties. Regards. madiha