Renault pulse : a carbon copy of nissan micra

A couple of months back i saw a car on the road which looked something like the nissan micra , and that is what i thought it was, but on a closer look i was amazed to see that it wasn't micra, but its name was given as "pulse" and along with it was the diamond-like symbol which is the renault's logo.

today while i was going through the "overdrive" magazine, i read that this renault pulse is indeed a carbon copy of the micra, with respect to not only the exteriors, but also the interiors as well as the engine performance.

the exterior of the pulse

[​IMG]

the exterior of micra

[​IMG]

Interiors of micra

[​IMG]

Interiors of pulse

[​IMG]

Replies

• vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Are these people don't check others company's models .I have never find any specialty in Renault's car which had launched in India.But In hatchback segment no one can compete Maruti.Maruti Suzuki is India's largest car maker company and this company provides many car which are known for low maintenance and high performance.Its #-Link-Snipped-# has broken every record in sale of cars of hatchback category.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chanakya was a great strategist, statesman and and a wise professor at Dhakshashil. A small necklace of a few pearls of wisdom from the great man: "A person should not...
I'm Miky, I'm working for 5 years as a structure eng. in Israel
Very Inspiring...​ ​​ A picture began circulating in November. It should be "The Picture of the Year," or perhaps, "Picture of the Decade." It won't be. In fact, unless you...
Hi my name is Alex Cordova. I am a freshman in college studying electrical engineering technology at Purdue Calumet. I am an amatuer mma fighter. In my free time i...
Hi , I am doing my 3rd year , B.E , Electronics and Communication . I am applying for TI Analog Design Contest 2012 . I searched everywhere to find...