REMOTE GROCERY METER

Project Abstract / Summary : REMOTE GROCERY INDICATOR

Gone are the days when one is so free to check daily the grocery requirements. Everything is going online and high-tech with advancement .One such Advancement will be cherished in Home-makers category.๐Ÿ‘ Now, one need not to go through the measurements and counting of units of soap bars left etc. This Smart GROC-ROBO will notify you when you are short of grocery items. This will break the Home-Makers free from the worry of instant finishing of Grocery Items.This Mini-ROBO is going to contribute to non-fuzzy Cooking and easy-going Shopping.
HAPPY COOKING !!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I cherish my Mother's Hand Made Food quite a lot. She has Raised me to a great NITian with her hard-working hands. What I can pay her back as a little gift of love and affection i,s a LITTLE-EASY Management of Grocery,which i have seen her sometimes dealing along with laughing. My hobby of developing automated robots can help my mom with households, That gives me contentment and happiness to my dearest Mom(my pyari maa)!!

Project Highlights : Everyone is born of Great Reverent Mothers, The Projects which take care of their needs, can't loose that easily. Jokes Apart, To be crystal clear, For a Project to Win, Its cause of Existence Counts, I have dedicated this Project to all the Mothers who spend their most of the life in Raising their children and rest of the life in worrying about them. So as an intelligent Point, The Blessings of the Mothers are never gonna Die, So will be my Enthusiasm to make them happy with such little things ๐Ÿ˜€

Project Category : Robotics / RC / Automation
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: DR B R AMBEDKAR NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JALANDHAR
City: JALANDHAR
State: PUNJAB
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi awesomes, What is redhat linux job profile and job responsibilities? How is career growth in this job?
Project Abstract / Summary : INTRODUCTION To maintain quality of water it was necessary to check the water from outlet of sewage treatment plants. The parameters checked are visibility and...
Dr. Woolley and team from Brigham Young University are looking at folding the DNA to form specific shapes that can be used to create speedier and cheaper computer chips for...
Just a few days after unveiling the Bingo 20, American smartphone manufacturer InFocus is back with another selfie obsessed smartphone called the Bingo 50. The highlight of the InFocus Bingo...
I just want to know that if i got a admission in pg- vlsi course in Pune with a good b.tech score Is there any confirmation of job And howm...