Reliance Jio speed - slow or fast?

I'm wondering what average speeds fellow Reliance Jio 4G users are getting. Is it slow or fast in your city. I've tested the download and upload speeds in various areas of my city - Nagpur and have been getting anywhere between 2-18 Mbps (download) and ~1-2 Mbps (upload). The average speeds in the morning are better than those at the evenings. It could be because of the loads on the nearby cells.

What speeds have you been getting? Is Reliance Jio slow or fast for you?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineers are off-axis, mad or plain Crazy: The Life of an Engineer in 17 Memes
In 2015, Intel announced a SDD which would be 10 times faster than DRAM and 1000 better than NAND. After a wait of 2 years, company has finally launched its...
The Government of India's 'Digital India' initiative has put the AADHAR number at the center of most of the transactions. The AADHAR card is rapidly becoming the most preferred way...
Chinese electronics conglomerate Xiaomi is all set to disrupt the entry-level smartphone in India with its new smartphone the Xiaomi Redmi 4A. We had informed you about its imminent launch...
The ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S that was launched in China last year in October is all set to land in India through Amazon on March 21 at 4pm. The...