Register early, get discounts for Java developers conference

A mega conference for Java developers; the Sun Tech Days conference is soon to be held from March 24-25, 2010,at Hyderabad International Convention Center, Hyderabad, India. Discounts are being offered to developers who register early. Group discounts are given to delegates from same organization. There are discounts for students too. Unlike other conferences, this event invites participants to come ask their queries from the brightest of minds in the industry and attend 50+ sessions, workshops and lots more.

Replies

• derrik
    derrik
    [FONT="]My company allows me to visit one international work related (I'm Java/JEE Developer/Technical Lead interested in polyglot programming) conference each year. I've visited Javapolis (devox) in the past. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]For this year I'm looking for a conference which is less technology but a bit more methodology focussed... possible like Oracle Develop or QCon or JavaOne What would you recommend?[/FONT]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am the student of computer sciences (2nd last year).I need help in deciding the final year project.
Guys Please tell me how to built a search engine and which languages i have to learn for this... currently i have knowledge of html,js,php.. Thanks in advance
I do not know whether the term I used is correct or not. I have set of measurement data. It is the density of glycerin-water mixture based on its glycerin's...
VisiPics File Size: 1943 If you get too many pictures on your harddrive, downloaded or photographied, from several different sources, it may happen that you have many duplicates. In that...
This is about bollywood bhadshah sharukh khan.. Yes he is creating issues one after the other.. Recently he has given statement about pak cricketers.. We already know all the developments...