regenerative braking

i am currently working on my diploma project..i have decided to make an regenerative braking working model

concept is to use a dc motor to drive a wheel using belt drive. cutting the power supply of motor while braking.

while braking; the motor will keep rotating in the same direction with wheel until its stopped completely. the plan is to use this rotation of motor to generate electricity.

my questions are;

is it possible to generate electricity with same direction of rotation of motor as it was while power supply was on. if yes; then how?

it will be helpful if anyone can tell me which circuits i will need to make.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There are loads of publications on this.
    Here is a Google Scholar search:
    Google Scholar

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I m an Engineering students. I got 85% in 10th,48 in 12th.Then I completed diploma on 10th basis and i got 75 in diploma and my overall aggregate of engineering...
If you’d ask a gamer about what is the first thing they’d look at while buying a gaming laptop, you will definitely find the reply to be ‘processing and graphics...
Project Abstract / Summary : In every organisation when you roam around in the campus you come across notice boards with various notices of different departments and different years regarding...
I am doing my final year project on VANET architecture and I have been going through many research articles but couldn't find anything concrete that can help me in its...
Cornell Tech and Bloomberg have collaborated to create a website called TrueRatr that can filter sarcastic reviews of apps and give interested users authentic reviews from competent users. TrueRatr was...