regarding simulation: getting correct dimensions of single cylinder diesel engine

hi everybody , i am a student of National Institute of Technology Rourkela ,and i am trying to design a diesel engine in catia v5, Pro/e , but i am not able to get correct dimensions of engine. so that create problem for me, if you can help me to get the correct dimension of single cylinder diesel engine , i am very thankful to him . or tell me link or company so i can contact him.

Replies

• TheBugInYou
    TheBugInYou
    Fine Fine Fine!!!

Take Down....

Inner Dia of Cyl: 50 mm
    Cyl type.... : Air Cooled Type...(Takedown the Figure Below...)
    pis dia : 49 mm
    crrings: 1 mm thick

if you want the conrodand crank dia also ........

Let me see how you modelled the Cylinder and Pistion With Above Dimensions...
  • TheBugInYou
    TheBugInYou
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is c a d g m t & numbers stand in relay name?
If any of you have ebook of Introduction to Physical Metallurgy by Sidney H. Avner ISBN0070024995 / 9780070024991 / 0-07-002499-5 PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education LanguageEnglish plz share . i got a copy...
Hi If u want know about termination resistor. visit this site Electronics Thanks
Hi does anybody have a working version of CRC-16 VHDL code and/or a testbench. i found a generic code generator but it is not very user friendly. Please let me...
hello everybody i want a simple electronics projects for example projects include 555 timer or 741 or any project can i do in easely ... waiting your ideas 😒 Mr...