Regarding Final Yr Projects

Anyone pls suggest me in specific area in Networks so tat i can do my Project succesfully..Also,tell anyother Areas in which i can do my Project.
Im good at Java & C++.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, R.Karthik. Have you thought of any ideas on your own? If yes, share them with us so that we can help you better. Also tell us about your interest areas (which I guess is networks) and any prior projects you've worked on.
  • R.Karthik
    R.Karthik
    To be frank enough i haven't done any Projects before..specific area means i would say Network Security,since because i can work on Network n also Security.Itz like a 2 in 1...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hi
    why don't you ask your professors for help ?you are learning under their guidance.They will better guide you .then come here,we can have a discussion on it ,may be we can discover a awesome idea

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone pls suggest me in specific area in Networks so tat i can do my Project succesfully..Also,tell anyother Areas in which i can do my Project. Im good at Java...
hi guys.. i am good in java and c languages... i need to decide my field and problem statement on particular area... i am interested in Network side...so can u...
hello! anyone please help me in writing an RS-232 protocol in embedded C to receive four 8-bits information(1 stop bit each),simultaneously. you can use any microcontroller.
hey frnz!! m pursuing BCA(v-sem) & hav started 4 vb projects,jst let me know sum hatke topics...wud b thnkful 2 u
Friends, With the growing popularity of smart phones, the need of better battery life is also growing. We all want phone batteries that last longer and perform optimally under regular...