Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Launched

Armed to support today's flexible, varied enterprise architectures, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 provides a rock-solid foundation for every deployment—including virtualization and cloud computing. By incorporating software technologies developed by Red Hat, its partners, and the open source community, the latest release boasts an extensive list of features—some new, some improved—including:

• Scalability and performance on the latest hardware and hypervisors
  • Efficiency and resource management designed to minimize and manage your datacenter power requirements
  • Consistency across physical, virtual, and cloud to make your applications flexible
Available for almost a decade, the world-class Red Hat Enterprise Linux platform has a reputation as a reliable, high-performance, high-value alternative to proprietary UNIX systems. Red Hat is More Reliable than Microsoft, More Open than Oracle, and More Comprehensive than VMware.

Check out what Tim Burke, VP, Linux Engineering has to say:

[video=youtube;k_H46nWQxiM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_H46nWQxiM[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook has predicted that its new messaging service will make phone numbers and email addresses obsolete. Source : Facebook says new messaging service will make email addresses obsolete - Telegraph...
Lamebook showcases some of the hilariously inept postings on Facebook, keeping user names anonymous. The site claims the use of the name “Lamebook” is within its First Amendement Rights and...
This is the official news from the Google Community Blog: There’s something so exciting about discovering new places. Nothing beats finding a great new place I’ve never been—whether it’s a...
I am a new member here. Glad to be a part of this site. Let me have a brief introduction of myself. I am an English lover, so I learned...
IOBIT has released the Game Booster Vs - a free software that enhances your PC gaming experience. It does the job by shutting down unwanted background processes and services so...