Recovery of hard drive data

I have a wd passport essential hard drive am using it for the past 2 yrs, now not being used for couple of days today i check it shows to be blank i need to recovery the data on drive how do i do it

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys........crazy engineers......here is your new peer,am RAMAMOORTHY SRINIVASAN from chennai,i have completed my electrical and electronics engineering at thangavelu engineering college,an anna university affiliated institution(at june 2012).am a cool...
I wish to know how to create and deploy the web services in java. I just want to add two numbers using Java.
guys can anyone tell me when will the L&T infotech group of people will call the campus recruited persons.........trainee freshers 2012
Sir, Please tell me the CT's connections of Merz price scheme of protection for symmetrical and unsymmetrical faults. i am confused whether the CT's on the star connected side of...
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean SDK Release Leaves Developers Rejoicing Sony Walkman F800 Runs Android ICS; E470 Is The World’s Slimmest Bing Gets Bird’s Eye Imagery – 215 TB New Data,...