Recharge Or Top-UP BSNL 3G Data Card Online?

CEans,

I've been a BSNL 3G subscriber since last couple of months and enjoyed the Rs. 4200 Unlimited 6 month data usage. However, it seems that I've consumed all the 6 months and now looking to recharge BSNL 3G data card online. After browsing through the BSNL official website, I couldn't locate the exact location where I can enter the recharge amount or top-up amount and restore my 3G access.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

you can recharge from there. Need to make an account first
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    there are no unlimited plans on 3g currently and I dont think old plan can be renewed. if it can, then let me know too
  • rechargeguru
    rechargeguru
    Hi,

Everyone.

All BSNL Users may get there 2g and 3g data card internet recharge & topup from this website
    " rechargeguru.com "

Accepts paypal, Indian & International Credit Cards & Debit Cards. Indian Bank Transfer, ITZ, Done Card & Oxi Cash Card.

Use BSNL Custom made 3G recharge and you will get recharge from Rs.10 to Rs.10,000/-.

Good reputation operating from last 2years. Easy refund in case of any problem.

Good customer support even land line numbers and mobile numbers to talk to live human being.

Supports 21 Telecom companies of India. 6 DTH companies of India.

Come and make use of your BSNL mobile sim in best way.

Regards
    Rohan

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I almost fell laughing when I saw this how-to video: [video=youtube;k7LnTr3TCuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7LnTr3TCuw&feature=player_embedded[/video] The description says- Planting a little lawn in a coworker's keyboard is a nice way to welcome him back...
Hello people, I want to give a boost to this section by starting a section which would aim at giving our CEans at least an average idea of different businesses....
Hi All, I have completed my BE.Instrumentation last year, I am currently working as an IT professional, i need to switch back to a job of Instrumentation. I wanted to...
Can we make our home computer work as a server,if we do not have a large amount of database?
Where would i start to create a cheap device that has a usb input and usb output, the device when plugged in a tv (that doesnt play video files from...